Free Tasmanian Timber Masterclasses Available Online Now
Do you have any questions?
Call our toll free support line on 1300 041 766 or...Visit our contact page
Two free masterclasses, Working with Tasmanian Timber and Timber for Internal Applications, designed specifically for architects, interior designers, specifiers, builders, and joiners, are now available online to tasmaniantimber.com subscribers.
The sessions were held around the country in June 2018 and recorded live.
The masterclasses were hosted by Gregory Nolan, registered architect and Director of the University of Tasmania’s Centre for Sustainable Architecture with Wood.
The masterclasses cover:
- Tasmanian timber species and their characteristics
- Species appearance and grade variation
- Applications range for Tasmanian timber species
- Products and their characteristics
- Preparing, detailing and assembling it to work –
flooring, benches, lining, joinery, furniture
- Moisture content, material storage and control
- Detailing and allowances for moisture-related movement
- Glues and fixing
- Common issues to manage or avoid
- Supplier base, ordering
- Case studies.
Subscribe now through the link below to receive access to these highly informative and practical masterclasses.